Bernhard Tewes Hypnotherapy
Bernhard Tewes: Founder of the Kiez Hypnosis & HypnoBox App,
Naturopath for psychotherapy, hypnotherapy and hypnoanalysis, speaker
Certified Hypnotherapist of NGH
“Easily the most impactful experience in my life was my own smoking cessation through hypnosis. I had been t hrough countless attempts at quitting and was really desperate. After only three hours of the session I felt as if I had never smoked! I quickly realized that I too wanted to master this method perfectly and show people a p ath to freedom using my own style.
As a former, trained events manager, I know very well the everyday stress, the pressure to perform and the d emands of everyday life. It is therefore particularly important to me to offer an effective approach to stress, a nxiety and blockages.”
Known for innovative hypnosis methods, Bernhard released HypnoBox in 2017, the most comprehensive s elf-hypnosis app in the world. It can also be downloaded free of charge in English and Spanish from the App a nd Play Store. It can also be downloaded free of charge in English and Spanish from the App and Play Store.
As a mentor he supports numerous hypnotherapists in Germany.
Bernhard Tewes, born 1980, grew up in Osnabrück and is a trained event manager (IHK).
Bernhard Tewes as Speaker
“Hypnosis – How sustainable change works”.
Hypno-Innovation Award 2018
“Hypno-Innovation Award 2018” awarded by the International Hypnosis Congress in Zurich.
- Dr. Norbert Preetz, Institute for Clinical Hypnosis Magdeburg (Master)
- Dr. Michael Yapko, USA, specialist in depression
- Dr. Edwin Yager, USA, Subliminal Therapy / Yager Code
- Dr. Gunther Schmidt, Hypnosystemic Trauma Therapy, Heidelberg
- Dirk Treusch, HypnoPlus, Darmstadt
- ICHP – Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy, Sven Frank
- Hypnosis for children, Kerstin Freudenberg, Vienna
- iEMDR, Ray Popoola, Zurich
- HypnoSex, Stephanie Schenk, Zurich
- The Simpson Protocol, Ines Simpson, Canada
- Active Hypnosis, Claude Ribaux, Switzerland
- Mental Coaching, Thomas Baschab, Munich
- NLP-Practitioner (certified by Richard Bandler, co-founder NLP)
- New Code NLP-Practitioner (certified by John Grinder, co-founder NLP)
- System23, Hypnotherapy23, Alexander Hartmann
- Nonverbal hypnosis (hypnogenic zones/mesmerism), Friedbert Becker
- Carcinos – Supporting cancer therapy with hypnosis, Ina Ostroem
- Pain control & first aid with hypnosis, Ina Ostroem, Netherlands
- Ways out of addiction, Kerstin Freudenberg & Bernhard Tewes
- Instant Hypnosis, Sean Michael Andrews, USA
- Quick hypnosis, Thimon von Berlepsch, Berlin
- National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), largest and oldest hypnosis association in the world
- Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy – ICHP
- Institute for Clinical Hypnosis Magdeburg
- Member of the BERUFSVERBAND DER HYPNOSETHERAPEUTEN e.V. (Professional Association of Hydropathic Therapists).
- Member of the DHV, German Association for Hypnosis e.V.
Hypnosetherapeut Bernhard Tewes
About Bernhard Tewes
- Founder of the HypnoBox App
- Mentor & Trainer
- Innovations Award Winner
- Alternative practitioner psychotherapy